HOSTAR...THE ORIGINAL STACKABLE SAILBOAT STANDS
Setting a new standard for savings in boat yards everywhere.
Now, get more from your valuable yard space.
One thing about boatyards... there's never enough space. That's why more and more yard owners are switching to stackable boat stands from HOSTAR. Stackable boat stands let you store more boats by eliminating you reliance on costly, cumbersome cradles. Then when boats are in the water, you simply stack the stands out of the way.
HOSTAR Boat stands are constructed of long-lasting steel, the latest in corrosion-resistant screws and handles, and hull-protecting wood pads. And since they're easy to use, you save on time and labor costs bringing boats in or out of storage.
Rugged construction stands up to years of tough work.
- Tripod design maximizes stand strength, ensures stability on uneven yard surfaces.
- Continuous base prevents legs from spreading...helps prevent sinking into gravel or asphalt paving.
- Heavy-duty angle iron construction won't twist or bend.
- Choice of durable painted finish, or tough hot-dipped galvanizing for years of maintenance-free use.
- New! Lightweight, zinc-coated screw with handle (rated at 12,500 lbs.) for little maintenance, easier handling and longer life.
- 12"x12" finished plywood pads protect hull without slipping.
- Choice of fixed or lift-to-remove pads lets you set pad angle for any hull size and shape.
- Key slot in pad bracket simplifies safety chain attachment.
Bottom line Benefits, too!
stackable stands, you can stabilize a sailboat with as few as four stands, plus one bow stand. And unlike custom cradles, you can quickly adjust the stands for many hull shapes and lengths, so they can be used over and over again. Plus, stackability means you save on freight and valuable storage space, too!
To Determine quantities:
CURRENT PRICING - SAILBOAT STANDS
- 2 stands needed for every 8-10 feet of boat length, plus 1 stand with V-pad under bow.
- Each pair of sailboat stands should be connected with 3/16" safety chain.
- Use blocking under keel. Specify swivel or V-head. Additional screw pad assemblies available.
(Min/Max in inches)
Base only - subtract $10 per stand.
Additional pads or V-heads, with screw and handle - $39 each.
Heights are measured vertically from base to top of pad.